Equine Clicker 101 Lesson #48: Helping the Food Aggressive Horse
Many people think they couldn’t go with Positive Reinforcement training because of the way their horses behave around food.
In this episode I discuss ways to help horses learn to be mannerly about food.
It is easier than you think!
Guests and Links Lesson #48:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- This is brought to you by: Via Nova Training – Priority to Positive®
- Host: Shawna Karrasch – Visit her website at ShawnaKarrasch.com
- Buy Your Own Target Training Kit
- Get Shawna’s Book On Target Training: Clicker Training and Beyond
- Try Shawna’s DVD You Can Train Your Horse to Do Anything
- Try Shawna’s DVD Set DeSpooking Your Horse: Building Boldness and Confidence
- Trouble Loading? Get On Target Trailer Loading
- Need help cleaning a sheath? Get the DVD Positively Simple Sheath Cleaning
- Learn more about Shawna’s Personal Instruction
- Buy your Shawna Karrasch Training Supplies here
25 January, 2021
22 December, 2020
27 November, 2020
22 October, 2020
15 October, 2020
10 October, 2020
26 September, 2020