Equine Clicker 101 Lesson #50: Is Your Horse Shut Down and How Do You Help Them
Recognizing the shutdown horse, or a horse in a state of learned helplessness, is not always easy.
In this lesson, I discuss ways to help them open up and become active and engaged participants in their training.
This often results in a happier horse who experiences a better quality of life.
Guests and Links Lesson #50:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- This lesson is brought to you by: Via Nova Training – Priority to Positive®
- Host: Shawna Karrasch – Visit her website at ShawnaKarrasch.com
- Buy Your Own Target Training Kit
- Get Shawna’s Book On Target Training: Clicker Training and Beyond
- Try Shawna’s DVD You Can Train Your Horse to Do Anything
- Try Shawna’s DVD Set DeSpooking Your Horse: Building Boldness and Confidence
- Trouble Loading? Get On Target Trailer Loading
- Need help cleaning a sheath? Get the DVD Positively Simple Sheath Cleaning
- Learn more about Shawna’s Personal Instruction
- Buy your Shawna Karrasch Training Supplies here