In this lesson I will discuss separation anxiety. This can be a worrisome and even unsafe challenge for both horses and horse owners.
I will discuss ways to help them with their worry while also creating a better association with being on their own or out in the world.
Naturally, I will focus on using positive reinforcement to address this issue.
GUESTS AND LINKS LESSON #47:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- This lesson brought to you by: Via Nova: Priority to Positive
- Host: Shawna Karrasch – Visit her website at On Target Training
- Buy Your Own On Target Training Kit
- Get Shawna's Book On Target Training: Clicker Training and Beyond
- Try Shawna’s DVD You Can Train Your Horse to Do Anything
- Try Shawna’s DVD Set DeSpooking Your Horse: Building Boldness and Confidence
- Trouble Loading? Get On Target Trailer Loading
- Need help cleaning a sheath? Get the DVD Positively Simple Sheath Cleaning
- Learn more about Shawna’s Personal Instruction
- Buy your On Target Training Supplies here