Most horses that we come across have already been taught a vast majority of the things they know through traditional training. These horse’s are often referred to as crossover horses.
We are shifting our focus to positive reinforcement, how do we move forward? I discuss how to move forward and recognizing when it would be best to retrain a behavior.
GUESTS AND LINKS LESSON #45:
- Link to Sound File for Sight Impaired: Click Here
- Host: Shawna Karrasch – Visit her website at On Target Training
- Buy Your Own On Target Training Kit
- Get Shawna's Book On Target Training: Clicker Training and Beyond
- Try Shawna’s DVD You Can Train Your Horse to Do Anything
- Try Shawna’s DVD Set DeSpooking Your Horse: Building Boldness and Confidence
- Trouble Loading? Get On Target Trailer Loading
- Need help cleaning a sheath? Get the DVD Positively Simple Sheath Cleaning
- Learn more about Shawna’s Personal Instruction
- Buy your On Target Training Supplies here
- Visit our sponsors: Via Nova Training and Cavalor Feed